In order to expand your foreign trade, EC21 Premium Services are highly recommended. However, as a free member, you can still use the below basic services to find your buyers/suppliers.
As a Free member, you can:
- 1Build your Company Website
- Build your own Company Website. It's free and easy to make! No programming and designing skill is required. After signing up on EC21 website, your company website will be automatically created as http://yourID.en.ec21.com
- 2Display Products
- Attract buyers by showing up your product(s) on EC21.com.
To display a product, visit My EC21 > Basic Service > Add a New Product and submit your product information.
- 3Display Selling Leads or Buying Leads
- Buying Leads, Selling Leads is where buyers and suppliers directly post buying or selling trade offers. It's different from 'Products' in a sense that they are more direct and active than 'Products'.
- 4Get Trade Alert
Trade Alert allow receiving latest information regarding newly posted trade leads, product catalogs and company profiles via email that matches with selected keywords and categories of your interest.
You can select up to 10 preferred "keywords" of your interest and can choose up to 5 relevant categories for each keyword. In addition, you can receive it either on daily basis or weekly basis.
- 5Real Time chat with your business partners.
- Get in touch with your future business partners by clicking a Skype button on EC21 pages. Whether they're on a computer or mobile, they will get through with an instant message or a voice call.
Step 1 :
Click "Join Free"
to sign up on top-right of any EC21.com page.
Step 2 :
Complete the Free Registration form and click "Create My Account".
Your submitted Company Profile will be exposed on "Companies" directory of EC21.com In the profile, your company name, type of business, product information and other references will be provided together.
Therefore, it is important to write accurate and sufficient company information to introduce your business. At My EC21 page, you can always manage company information.
- To update or edit your company profile, please visit My EC21 > Basic Service > Company Profile.
- You can also edit your contact info at My EC21 > Basic Service > Member Profile.
Enter your email address which is registered on EC21.com. Your member ID and Password will be sent you to the email address.