"My Inquiry" works very similar to your regular e-mail servers. You can send and receive inquiries also can reply, forward and perform many different functions with inquiries.
To view your incoming inquiries, sent inquiries, and deleted inquiries, please go to Inbox, Sent Box, and Trash. Moreover, if you select Inquiry Arrival Notice from e-mail Receiving Option, you can receive an Inquiry Notice mail when other users send you an inquiry through EC21.
Take the following steps to send and reply to inquiries:
1. Browse or search for your interested product.
2. Click "Inquiry Now" button and send inquiries.
3. Check replies in My Inquiries
and reply accordingly.
You can send inquiries to your interested members by clicking the "Inquiry Now" button in a member's catalogue after that, you will see the Inquiry page as above.
To use or manage inquiries
1. Click Inquire Now button.
2. Write your inquiries
3. Send inquiries or If you want to send it later, click 'Save Draft' button which allows you to save and check inquiries in your Draft box.
Now you can check your sent inquiries and replies in My Inquiries.
You can block the senders of unwanted inquiries by two simple ways.
1. In Inbox, click 'Block' button after selecting inquiries of senders to block using check boxes.You can block multiple senders at once.
2. In an inquiry page, click 'Block This Sender' to block the sender of the inquiry.
You can add EC21 members whom you are specially interested in. Contact List
gives easier way to manage the contact point of your business partners.
You can add the senders of inquiries to Contact List by two simple ways.
1. In Inbox, click 'Add to Contact List' button after selecting inquiries of senders
2. In an inquiry page, click 'Add to Contact List' to add the sender of the inquiry to Contact List.
Select Inquiry Arrival Notice option in "e-Mail Preferences"
at My EC21>Company Profile
, then you will also receive an inquiry notice via your e-mail. Check your new inquiries in My EC21>My Inquiries>Inbox
also with your e-mail.