Date Posted :
Offer Type :
* It meets the standards of both ISO2178
and ISO 2361 as well as DIN, ASTM
and BS. It can be used both in the
laboratory and in harsh field conditions.
* The F probes measure the thickness of
non-magnetic materials (e.g. paint,
plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc,
aluminum , chrome etc.) on magnetic
materials (e.g. iron, nickel etc.) . often
used to measure the thickness of
galvanizing layer, lacquer layer,
porcelain enamel layer, phosphide
layer, copper tile, aluminum tile, some
alloy tile, paper etc.
* The N probes measure the thickness of
n o n - m a g n e t i c c o a t i n g s o n n o n -
m a g n e t i c m e t a l s . I t i s u s e d o n
anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel,
plastic coatings, powder, etc. applied
to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic
stainless steel, etc.
* Automatic substrate recognition.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Two measurement mode: Single and
* Wide measuring range and high
* Metric/Imperial conversion.
* Digital backlit display gives exact
reading with no guessing or errors.
* Can communicate with PC computer
for statistics and printing by the
* Can store 99 groups of measurements.
* Statistics is available.
Display: 4 digits LCD, backlit
Range: 0~1250 um/0~50mil
(other ranges can be specified )
Min.radius workpiece: F: Convex 1.5mm/Concave 25mm
N: Convex 3mm/ Concave 50mm
Min. measuring area: 6mm
Min.Sample thickness : 0.3mm
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931