ERW FOR piling is consisting of hammer, pile frame and piling pipe straight seam pipe ancillary equipment and other components. Pile hammer pile frame is attached to the front two in parallel between the vertical guides and used to enhance the hook hoisting.
Supply ERW steel pipe FOR piling
1. Application: used for piling
2. Outer Diameter: 6mm-610mm (1/16"-24")
3. Wall Thickness: 0.3mm-22mm
4. Length: 0.5mtr-20mtr
5. Quality Standard and Steel Grade:
BS: 1387, EN10217, ASTM A 539
6. End: square ends (straight cut, saw cut, and torch cut). Or beveled for welding, beveled,
7. Surface: Lightly oiled, Hot dip galvanized, Electro galvanized, Black, Bare, Varnish coating/Anti rust oil, Protective Coatings (Coal Tar Epoxy,? Fusion Bond Epoxy, 3-layers PE)
8. Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, Hexagonal bundles of max. 2,000kg with several steel strips, two tags on each bundle, Wrapped in waterproof paper, PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips, Plastic caps.
9. Test: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Bending Test, Blow Test, Impact Test), Exterior Size Inspection, Hydrostatic Test, X-ray Test.
10. Mill Test Certificate: EN 10204/3.1B
For more information about ERW steel pipe FOR piling, please send a email to us: sales9atthreewaysteel.com
|Package||All as your request|
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931