Date Posted :
Offer Type :
We are a building materials and construction project company. Recently, we are assigned as the official representative of the Mexician Miners in Hong Kong. Our Miner has just started to explore his new mine and would like to expand his business worldwide. He is currently selling to locals and a contract is now undergoing with an American buyer. Our Miner could supply Iron Ore Lumps and Fines at least 200,000 MT/month and more will be coming.
We would like to take this pathform to advertise the Iron Ore and details are as follows :-
Quality: 62% to 66.1% Fe (According the SGS report)
Quantity: 200,000 tons per month plus;
First Shipment: at 60 days after the contract is signed
Price: FOB USD102 - 105.00/MT or CIF China USD130 - 135/MT
Payment: 30% deposit by TT and the rest of 70% by L/C (irrevocable, non-transferable, non-divisible confirmed)
Also, all transactions and contract will be done and signed in Hong Kong. Contract will be made in accordance
with the Law of Hong Kong in order to protect both paties. All buyers are welcome to visit our Miners at Mexico.
If this preliminary information is accepted, kindly send us your Letter of Intent to "Ocalwa (H.K.) Company Limited Attn :
Miss Corina, Kwok De Los Santos and we shall arrange our Full Corporate Offer with documents soon.
Corina Kwok De Los Santos
Managing Director of
Ocalwa (H.K.) Company Limited
Tel : +852 21043849
Fax : +852 29824181
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931