Date Posted :
Offer Type :
Zn is one essential element for animal's metabolism. Because of its wide range physiological and biochemical functions, it's called "flower of life" Zn Amino Acid Chelate is composed by 17 kinds of Amino Acid, soluble zinc salt and part of Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (HVP), containing the same Zn structure as the one in animal's liver. The main digestive organ for Zn is animal's liver. Through Modern Chemical Coordination Technology, combining with Zn ions by the proportion 1:1 and 2:1, Amino Acid formed the organic element which contains the five circle covalent bond. The experiment shows that Zn in this chelate product has high utilization and can be absorbed by animal intestinal fast. It is the most effective organic microelement addictive.
Zn: 10% Amino Acid: 25%- 28%
1. Improve animal's immunity, reduce sucking pig's diarrhea.
2. Promote animal fur's growth and integrity
3. Keep the livestock propagation organs' integrity.
4. Improve the health situation of animal's hoof
5. Promote the metabolism of Protein and Carbohydrate
400-500g per ton for finished feed
300-400g per ton for finished feed
Cow, Beef Cattle
3.6g per day
0.4g per day
2g per day
200-300g per ton for finished feed
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931