Brand Name :
Bee Pollen Tea
Model Number :
Place of Origin :
Bee pollen tea
---Healing Wonder for Prostate Disease
1. Bee Pollen Tea is selected from Yunnan's pure natural plant, made by scientific blending, and processed with modern procedures, which is based on Southern Dian Herbals and traditional recipes from Yunnan's ethnic group. The selected plant bee pollen, purslane, and the dandelion etc. conform to the requests from Ministry of Health P.R. China. It is completely a breakthrough in curing prostate disease by heat clearing and detoxifcation, helping antibiotic and anti-inflammation, detumescence and expulsion of toxin inside, diuretic and stranguria treating, also it tastes pure and soft
2. Miraculous effect on acute, chronic prostatitis, and prostatitis hyperplasia.
1. Relieve the pain from prostate disease
Obvious effects are taken after one-period drinking (3-7days as one period), symptoms are mostly eliminated within 10 days and basically cured over one-month uninterrupted drinking, and the cure ratio can reach more than 95%. Our Pollen Flower Tea is better than the other existing medicine in its unique, stable and lasting effect.
2. Rehabilitate the damaged prostate gland and rebuilt the gland functions and immune systems, which enable men to be back to young, healthy and energetic.
3. Other functions:
1). Healing gynecological diseases (urgent urination, frequent urination, and irregular menstruation).
2). Improve human body’s microcirculation.
3). Boost men’s sexual function etc.
3. Functions of Bee Pollen Tea
Bee Pollen powder in our tea is prescribed as monarch drug, and parslane herb as adjuvant drug, which is known as natural antibiotics in Chinese traditional medicine, the tea is added by Pig thigh for its function of heat clearing and detoxification, also assisted with Herbal taraxaci for its anti-infection, together with the above raw materials, the tea can take its miraculous effects of anti-inflammation, promoting detumescence and expulsion of toxin inside, facilitating diuretic and stranguria treating.
4. Mechanism of Action of Bee Pollen Tea
1. Remove silt, Kill Pathogenic bacterium, expel toxin and retract. Rehabilitate the damaged prostate gland and rebuilt the gland functions and immune systems
1). Remove silt, Kill pathogenic bacterium, expel toxin and retract:
The tea will facilitate the permeability of membrane of prostate gland, which will enable the effective plant components to penetrate in the gland and kill the pathogenic bacterium inside, while removing the hyperaemia and hematoma in posterior urethra, promoting circulation in the gland tube, and eliminate the symptoms by conducting and expelling secretions, metabolites and toxins etc.
2). For those who suffered from prostate hyperplasia, the tea will restrain and reverse
the formation of prostate hyperplasia, and destroy the telomerase activity of glandular cell, by obstructing the synthesization of Dihydrotestosterone(DHT), so as to inhibit the cellular split and growth, induce the apoptosis for the hyperplastic cells, and facilitate the atrophy of hyperplastic tissues. Prostate gland will retract regularly, and the sufferer will be in free in emiction.
2. Rehabilitate the damaged prostate gland and rebuilt the gland functions and immune systems
While eliminating sufferer’s prostate symptoms and keep good circulation inside prostate gland on one hand, the Bee Pollen Tea can improve the blood circulation inside prostate and resume the physiological functions of prostate tube and acinus on the other, as to improve gland’s inner circumstance, block the 5α-reductase and reduce the formation of Dihydrotestosterone(DHT). Meanwhile the tea can rehabilitate the damaged prostate gland and rebuilt the gland functions and immune systems by higher concentration zinc inside the gland, adjusting the lever of trace elements, PH value of succus prostaticus, enhancing the activity of superoxide dismutase and function of phagocytosis of reticuloendothelial system, which enables the immunoglobulin inside the gland be regular function, inhibit the DNA synthesization and activation of GRO, so as to reduce the cause ratio of prostate cancer.
5. Dosage: 4 bags/time, twice daily (Put 4 bags in 300ml boiled water, available after 15 minutes, and till 4 time's infusing to light water). Available for additional dosage.
One month's continuous drinking as one period, interrupted will influence its effect.
1. Inhibition for women in pregnancy.
2. One month's continuous drinking as one period, interrupted will influence its effect.
3. For those sufferers of infection with pathogenic bacteria, you’d better
assist with antibiotics( follow doctor’s advice).
Kunming Aolym Biotech Group Corporation is located in Kunming Bio-medicine industrial park of state-lever Hi-Tech development zone, with affiliated companies of Kunming Dianhe Tang Pharmacetical Co., Ltd, and Kunming Aolym Biotech Co., Ltd, covering an area of 24000 m2. Aolym boasts its abundant capital and R&D ability, and more than 20 staffs with doctor's degree, master's degree and high technical post. With state-to-the -art processing and modern equipments, Aolym is well-known in china's Hi-tech biological industry, and it is mainly engaged in R&D, utilization, manufacturing and marketing of biological resources.
Yunnan province is well-known as its rich biological resources, wins a good reputation as kingdom of plant and flavors, hometown of flowers and tea, also treasury of natural medicine, and boasts its excellent natural conditions of medicine research and development. Based on Aolym's managing philosophy of 'Talents- oriented and Leading Technology' and principle of' Creating No1 Brand by Practical Effects', as well as technical resources from Southern Dian Herbals and traditional recipes from Yunnan's ethnic group, Aolym developed Bee Pollen Tea, which is completely a breakthrough in curing prostate disease, and brings well beings to the patients with prostate diseases.
Packing : 40 packs/box
Delivery Lead Time : 4~6 days to your home
Minimum Order : 2 boxes
Supply Ability : 10000 boxes/day
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931