- Connect to the application CAN-bus to log data on the pre-installed 8GB SD card
- Log raw CAN messages across any protocol incl. e.g. J1939 and CANopen
- Use the USB-cable to link to a PC to access config & log files
- Made in Denmark, ensuring you a top quality product & support
- Free CANvas software tool to configure & convert Data
The CANLogger2000 is a powerful, configurable and simple-to-use CAN bus data logger with SD card and 'real-time clock'.
The device can be used to log real-time data (RPM, speed, temperature etc.) from e.g. heavy-duty vehicles for analysis, fleet monitoring & optimization. No special software is required.
- Quickly configure the logger using our free CANvas tool
- Use powerful options incl. ID filters, down-sampling & auto bit-rate detection
- Log CAN data across all protocols
- Power via the CAN-bus connector for stand-alone operation
- Easily inspect status of the logger via 3 visible LEDs
- Display real-time CAN-bus traffic on a PC via the USB-connection
- Easily convert & re-sample the data using our optional CANvas tool
- Benefit from free firmware updates & support
- Industry standard CAN-bus
- Compliant with CAN specifications 2.0A and 2.0B
- Bit-rates up to 1 Mbps
- USB interface to access stored data, configure the device and to receive real-time CAN-messages
Supply & Configuration:
- Power supplied by the CAN-bus connector (+8.0V to +28V DC)
- Power supplied by USB (+5.0V DC)
- Advanced message filtering on four configurable channels CAN-bus silent/listen-only mode
- CAN-bus bit-rate auto-detection
Storage and Mechanical:
- Internal replaceable SD-card tested with up to 32GB
-Standard FAT file system
-Supports cyclic logging mode & frequency down-sampling
-Robust enclosure; 66.7 x 42.7 x 23.5 mm(L x W x H)
-Operating temperature: -20℃ to +80℃
For further information, please visit our website at www.csselectronics.com
Here you will be able to find more info incl. the product manual, latest firmware and our free software tool, CANvas.
If you have questions, please contact us - we aim to answer all mails within 24 hours.