Place of Origin :
Why Document Centralization?
Nowadays, the most important property of corporation is electronic document rather than real estate and machinery. However, the market research firm Gartner published that 90 percent of corporate documents exists on employee PC and the remaining 10 per cent are stored on the server. The Small Business Administration also published that more than 70% criminals of Information Disclosure are current & former employees or partners.
Corporate reactions and problems
To resolve the problem, files are saved encrypted and the hard disk of retired is returned to company. However, some wiped hard drive can prevent the Information Disclosure? File encryption method also hinder the performance of your PC or can protect only the specified version of the program data. So most of application data can’t be protected.
How to solve?
What is the best product for corporate documents centralization and prevention of information leakage? The answer is Central ECM. Central ECM is easy, secure and corporate friendly. Let's take a look?
General Product Features
This product enables us to use personal and team storage in the central server as if they are local drives. You can edit documents and play video as you do in the C: drive and you may distribute install programs also.
Also, you can use the storage in iPhone and Android smartphones also.
Security for Central Documents
Transferring files from PC to a central server uses 128-bit SSL. This is the same as that used by online banking technology. Works with files on a central server are logged into the database and all files are saved encrypted using the ARIA(a kind of AES) algorithm automatically.
PC Security Features
PC security features hide the C: drive and enforce employees to save files to central drives. Employees are not allowed to save files to PC's USB, CD/DVD, infrared port and all other external media. There is no data file in the notebook which is carried out for work or repair.
Citrix, Vmware Virtual Desktop products cooperation
Central ECM provides personal and team document drives in Citrix and Vmware virtual desktop environment. In particular, Citrix XenApp logged on user is allowed to read from local disk of the PC but write is prohibited.
Central ECM is used by corporations you may already know. Document Management Features are used by KT, GS Construction, OCI, Tokyo Electron Korea,… etc. PC security features are used in POSCO, Samsung Semiconductor, LG LCD,… etc. We are reliable and corporation friendly.
All documents are gathered just by central policy settings and carrying out data on personal purpose is not allowed. We recommend you Central ECM for data leak prevention by document centralization.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931