English name: curcuma extract/Curcumin
Latin Name: Curcumin
Molecular Formula: C21H20O6
Active ingredients: Curcumin
Specification: Curcumin 95%
Use Part :Rootstalk
Appearance: Yellow Powder
Mesh size:80 Mesh
Test Method: HPLC
1. Mainly used as flavor additive to pigments and foods
2.It also has a good performances such as anticancer, anti,inflammatory antioxidation, antimutagenics, Lipoidemia reducing and etc.
3. Now it is used as a food coloring since it normally gives food (slightly yellow color) is used to protect food products from sunlight.
4. The curcumin/polysorbate solution or curcumin powder dissolved in alcohol is used for water-containing products. Over-coloring, such as in pickles, relishes, and mustard, is sometimes used to compensate for fading.
1> Reducing blood fat, antioxidant, resisting inflammation, resistance to atherosclerosis, etc. People found that curcumin can inhibit HIV - 1 integrase activity and used in AIDS clinical trials in 2004.
The curcumin of curry has antioxidant effect, can restrain amyloid plaque to form in the brain, so as to reduce the chance of developing alzheimer's disease.
In August 2012, the George Mason University researchers found that curcumin is a broad-spectrum inhibitors to prevent a series of virus infect health cells.
Used for coloring such as intestinal class products, canned foods, sauce Lu products, its usage based on the normal production needs.
1. As a kind of natural pigment to used in the food industry
2. Used as a pH indicator, pH 7.8 (yellow) - 9.2 (red brown).
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931