Flame Retardant (FR-800)
- Share to :
- Place of Origin :Korea
- CAS No. :225789-38-8
- Purity :100%
FR-800 is formed from aluminum diethyl phosphinate, a compound that belongs to the family of eco-friendly phosphorus-based flame retardants, that displays excellent water resistance and high decomposition temperature, whose properties are suitable to make flame-resistant such resins as PBT (Polybutylene terephthalate) and PAs (Polyamides) which require high temperatures in their processing.
Furthermore, this product is halogen-free flame retardant; yet, it has the same gas-phase flame retardation mechanism as most other halogen type flame retardants so that it exhibits excellent flame-retardant effects in almost all resins.
- Exhibit exceptional high heat resistance (possible under processing conditions of more than 300℃)
- No smell, proof-discoloration
- Superior thermostability resisting more than 330℃
- Excellent flame retardancy in the most resins PE, PP, PS, PET, PBT, TPU, PA, etc.
- Achieve high synergies when in combination with various flame retardants
- Give rise to little change in their specific gravity due to small porosity when they are added to polymers
- Result in high dispersibility in various resins thanks to our proprietary coating technology
Send an Inquiry to this supplier