TP-HS104 Mini HDMI Splitter 1x4 support 3D
The mini 1x4 HDMI Splitter use a single HDMI source, accessing to multiple HDMI sinks.The Splitter allows one HDMI devices to be split easily to four HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. The Splitter can also be placed at the end of a long HDMI cable to regenerate the HDMI signal.Our devices offers solutions for noise, space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments
* One HDMI 1.3 input signal split to four HDMI 1.3 sink devices
* HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
* Support CEC
* Support deep color 30bit, 36bit
* Support Blue-Ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/xvYCC
* Digital audio format, as DTS-HD/Dolby-trueHD/LPCM7.1/DTS/Dolby-AC3/DSD
* Support signal retiming
* Support input up to 15metres AWG26 HDMI 1.3 standard cable length,
* output up to 25metres AWG26 cable length
* No loss of quality
* Installs in minutes
* Need DC5V/1.4A power supply
CONNECTING AND OPERATING:
1. Connect one cable from HDMI source devices into HDMI Splitter input.
2. Connect one cable from each display (monitor or projector) into the HDMI Splitter outputs.
3. Connect 5V power supply to the HDMI 1x4 Splitter.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931