Lead Acid(VRLA) Battery 12V38AH
1.0 Product Overview
• Uses the AGM insulation board. There is no fluid electrolyte in the battery and it can be placed in many positions
without leaking liquid.
• One never needs to add water or check the proportion of vitriol and the equiangular charge. This helps one
reduce maintenance costs and time.
• During normal use, corrosive gas will not be generated.
• With our special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy, the product has a strong rust resistant and long life.
Usage life can reach 10-15 years.
• With strict manufacture techniques, pressure and capacity are excellent consistency.
• Uses ABS plastic crust; burn prevention level can be up to UL94V-O.
• Cycle and trickle usage.
• Before delivery, all products pass capacity testing to provide stable and reliable performance.
• The production process is ISO9001 certified and the batteries are manufactured to pass UL specifications.
2.1 cycle use
• Portable VTR/TV, tape recorders, radios
• Power tools, lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners
• Cameras and photographic equipment
• Portable personal computers, word processors, portable terminals
• Portable measuring equipment
• Portable telephone sets
• Lighting equipment
• Movable spare power sources
• Solar power storage power sources
2.2 standby uses
• Communications and electrical equipment
• Emergency lighting equipment
• Fire alarm and security systems
• Office computers, microcomputers and other office automation equipment
• UPS power supplies
• Emergency power supplies in power generation plants and substat
Similar products in other categories :
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931