Leica DM6000 B Fully Automated Research Microscope System
- US $
|Delivery Lead Time
||4 working days by air freight
- Share to :
- Brand Name :Leica
- Model Number :Leica DM6000
- Place of Origin :Switzerland
Leica DM6000 B Fully Automated Research Microscope System; Showroom Demo Unit!
LeicaDM6000 B Fully Automated Research Microscope :
- Equipped with XYZ Motorized Stage, Objective Imaging TurboScan, Image stitching Software and Epi-Fluorescence.
- Installation, integration and instruction in use available at extra charge.
- Leica DM6000 B Research Microscope stand base including transmitted light axis with motorized aperture and field diaphragms, motorized shutter, automatic Constant Color Intensity Control (CCIC), with 7 keys for automatic Illumination Management (controlling aperture, field diaphragms and light intensity), with 6 programmable functions keys for automatic Contrast Management, with touch panel Leica Screen' for display and controlling contrast management and motorized modules.
- Interface for the external electronic box (CTR6000) for lamp supply and main supply of the motorized stand functions. Including user manual, software CD-DM control, sheet with labels for programmable keys.
- Automated focusing includes programmable parfocality for all objectives and 5 focusing resolutions (0.015, 0.05, 0.1, 0.7, & 1.5um/step)
- Focus resolution automatically changes with objective changes to give the user the best selection of focus speed and focus accuracy for all objectives
- Leica DM6000 B stand top, consists of microscope top with motorized 7-fold revolving nosepiece (25mm thread) including fluorescence axis with motorized FIM (fluorescence intensity manager) and motorized field diaphragm disc with motorized 8-fold turret for fluorescence filter cubes, analyzer cube, reflector cubes (all size 'k') Supply unit CTR6000 including integrated power supply for 12V/100W and control of the motorized microscope functions. With serial port RS 232 for PC-connection including RS 232 cable. Mains connection 90 -250V, 50-60Hz.
- Power Cord, 10 foot SmartMove for remote control of X,Y, Z Motorized Z drive with two focusing knobs for z movement Ground plate with filter magazine Daylight filter, 32mm Cover for stand top Observation
- Tube BDT 25+V100/50/0, mechanical documentation tube, with fixed viewing angle 30°, field of view 25, variable beam splitters, 3 beam splitter positions: 100% eyepieces, 50% eyepieces: 50% documentation port, 100% documentation port
- Price Condition : CIF
- Delivery Port : Singapore
Packaging & Delivery
- Packing : Complete set
- Delivery Lead Time : 4 working days by air freight