|Min Order Quantity||2 Units / 7000|
|Supply Ability||7 Units/Month|
|Port||International Kuala Lumpur Airport|
|Delivery Lead Time||5 - 6 days|
Miller Big 40 Diesel Engine Driven Welder/Generator
Powered by CAT diesel engine with added power, features and improved noise reduction at both idle and weld speed.
# Stick (SMAW)
# TIG (GTAW)
# Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) thru 5/16" carbons
# Stud Welding
# MIG (GMAW) *
# Flux Cored (FCAW) *
# AC TIG (GTAW) (Deluxe Model Only)*
* With CC/CV Models
Heavy Industrial Applications
Structural Steel Work
Maintenance and Repair
* Maintenance displays:
• Engine hours
Hours left before an oil change is duelFuel gauge & low fuel shutdown indicator High coolant temperature and low oil pressure shutdown indicators
* Quiet - only 65 db (90Lwa) at idle and 73.8 db (98.7 Lwa)at 23 ft and maximum output. Improves work site environment and communication.
* The Vault-ultimate control board reliability in CC/CV models.Hardened solid-state control technology, housed in a sealed vault. The vault's sealed connections are made through watertight plugs that make these components impenetrable to dust and moisture.
* Hot Start™ provides positive Stick electrode starts to make it easy to start all types of electrodes, and works great for bead tie-ins.
* 5,500-watt peak AC power that is independent of weld settings which means no interaction between tools and the welding arc.
* Designed and built with reliable, heavy-duty industrial components to allow it to operate in remote locations without downtime.
* Arc-Drive makes welding easy. Automatically enhances Stick welding, especially on pipe, by focusing the arc and preventing the electrode from going out.
* Automatic engine shutdown protects engine if low oil pressure or high engine coolant temperature occurs.
* Deluxe model includes: AC TIG to weld aluminum, engine gauges, weld meters and 15 kW three-phase power while not welding. Note: High-frequency control required for AC TIG welding.
* CSA, IEC and NEMA compliant.
Similar products in other categories :
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931