Brand Name :
Model Number :
Place of Origin :
Welding Mode :
Weld Output Rated :
225 A at 25 V
Amp/Volt Ranges :
50 - 225 A
Generator Power :
Peak : 11,000 Watts
Miller Bobcat 225 AC/DC Welder/Generator
Miller has closed the case on who builds the toughest, most powerful, and best performing twin-cylinder engine driven welders/generators in the world.
Reliable Bobcat enginedriven welding generators are the industry standard for quality and value. Multiprocess weld output, strong generator power, and most important — rated #1 in reliability, make the Bobcat the welding industry’s most popular choice.
# Processes Stick (SMAW)
# Flux Cored (FCAW)
# MIG (GMAW)
# DC TIG (GTAW)
# Non-Critical AC TIG (GTAW)
# Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and Gouging (3/16 in carbons)
# Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging with optional Spectrum models
# Optional Battery Charger
# AC Generator
Structural Steel Work
Use as a Stand-Alone Generator
* NEW! Now Fully Enclosed The Bobcat 225's fully enclosed case design provides the following added benefits: -Decreases sound levels by up to 1/3 over previous models
-Protects the engine and internal welding components
-Virtually eliminates hot air re-circulation when the machine is mounted in tight spots
* More horsepower - 23 HP Kohler or 22 HP Subaru/Robin provides more power for demanding weld and generator loads. More guts, more glory!
* Meter maintenance displays. Hour meter function and oil change interval.
* Increased fuel capacity to 12 gallons means many hours of run time before refueling.
* Ten-degree skewed-rotor design boasts better generator performance.
* Accu-Rated™ 10,000 watts of usable peak power cranks out enough power for most applications: job site, farm/ranch, or home. 9500 watts of continuous power.
* Choose from the industry’s highest quality engines— Subaru/Robin or Kohler engines are overhead valve, quiet, fuel efficient and durable.
* Exclusive! Super-tough Protective Armor with covers made from XENOY. XENOY has high-impact resistance in all temperatures and is chemical-resistant. Other XENOY applications include: automotive bumpers, tractor hoods and panels, lawn mower decks, large structural parts, etc.
* Receptacle and output stud covers made from XENOY® meet/exceed OSHA, CSA and CE requirements for job site safety.
Price : USD 1000 / 2000
Price Condition : FOB Internasional Kuala Lumpur Airport
Packing : Box Package
Packaging Size : 1156 x 508 x 838 ( Millimeters )
Package Weight : 240 ( Kilograms )
Delivery Lead Time : 5-6 days
Minimum Order : 2 Units
Supply Ability : 13 Units/Month
Similar products in other categories :
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931