Chemical name:Oral Clostridium butyricum Powder, Live
Trade name: Bao Le an
Popular name: Koufu laosuansuojunhuojun sanji
Ingredient: Live Clostridium butyricum powder, Degreased milk powder and dextrose powder.
Description: white or gray powder with odor and tasting sweet.
Function and indication: Live Clostridium butyricum powder is a non-presciption (OTC) drug to treat digestion disease.
The drug is Clostridium butyricum spore pareparatum, with large tolerance to gastric juice it can get into the intestinal tract and excrete butyric acid. This has many advantages such as repairing the scathed intestinal mucosa, reducing inflammation, providing nutrition to the intestinal tract, promoting the growth of probiotics such as Bacillus bifidus and inhibiting the growth of pathogens such as Shigella dysentery; resuming the microecosystem equilibrium, reducing the quantity and toxicity of amine ammonia and indole; and resuming the intestines immunity function and normal physiological function. The drug has remarkably therapeutic effects on Immune Ulcerative Colitis in rats, it can inhibit the level of IL-8、TNF-α and IgG, raise the conversion of T lymphocyte conversion ratio and reduce the conversion of B lymphocyte conversion ratio. Therefore，it can correct the impaired intestinal immune system by promoting inflammation reduction . Meanwhile, Clostridium butyricum can make compounds such as enzymes and vitamins, more useful which could promote nutrition assimilation.
Indication: Live Clostridium butyricum capsule is used for treatment of diseases caused by alteration of intestinal flora such as acute and chronic diarrhea.
Administration and dosage:
Three times daily, two sacks each time for adult. Two or three times daily, one sack each time for children taken orally with warm water. The course of treatment should be 3 to 7 days for acute diarrhea and 14 to 21 days for chronic diarrhea.
Contraindications: Clostridium butyricum powder cannot be used in patients that are sensitive to micro-ecological dose.
1. Clostridium butyricum capsules are live bacteria, please keep cool and away from any heat source.
2. The drug is sensitive to Ampicillin, sodium etc., please avoid contamination.
3. If there is no symptom improvement, or deterioration after taking the drug for three days, please consult a doctor.
4. Children, pregnant women, or nursing mothers should use the drug only under a doctor's instruction.
5. Do not use the drug if its description or labelling has been altered.
6. Children can use the drug only under adult? supervision.
7. Please keep the drug away from children.
1. The drug should not be taken in combination with Ampicillin sodium, Cefazolin, Cefuroxime, Tetracycline, Chloramphenicol, Furazolid, Sinomin coapsitea and Norfloxacin, as it is sensitive to them.
2. If you are taking any other medicines or medications, please consult with a doctor or pharmacist before using this drug.
Adverse reaction: No adverse reaction reported in clinical study.
Overdosage: Overdosage will not lead to any side effect.
Specification: 350-mg/sack, each sack includes live Clostridium butyricum should no less than 1.0 ?107 CFU/ g (live bacteria number shouldn? less than 5.0 ?106CFU in each sack).
Storage: Store in a dry and cool place, below 28 °C.
Packing: Clostridium butyricum powder packed by aluminium-plastic complex film.
10 sacks to a box; 15sacks to a box.
Validity duration: Twenty-four months.
Approval document No: Guo Yao Zhun zi S20040088
Manufacture name: Qing dao Eastsea Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931