As the new flagship Impulse tool from Paslode the IM90i
is packed with high performance features to meet the demands of a new generation of construction materials and elite building professionals. The result is a framing nailer that has been forged with an uncompromising focus on quality and performance backed by decades of experience and global leadership in precision nail tool design.
- On/Off Battery New easy click on/off settings enable the tool to be left in safe mode, without needing to remove the battery.
- More Power New improved nailing system produces 105 joules of power, providing users with the ability to drive 90mm Ring Shank Nails.
- RounDrive Nails RounDrive nails have a unique off-centre design and are the only full-head 34 degree nails available in paper strip collation.
- Soft Grip Handle Rubber grip increases comfort over long working periods by improving tool handling.
- Depth Adjuster The tool-free depth adjuster with its unique locking system means consistent nail embedment every time.
- Indicator Lights LED lights indicate; battery charge - green for positive charge, red for low charge; tool cleaning - flashes orange after 30,000 shots to indicate it is time to clean the tool.
- Optional Long Magazine Save time and effort during high volume nailing by using the double length magazine accessory, with 2 strip capacity.
- Removable Magazine The removable magazine makes light work of clearing jams and debris from the tool.
- Fuel Cell Loading The patented locking system means the fuel cell self-locates into the lock position, making loading a simple operation.
- Temperature Performance Intelligent fuel injection system delivers unrivalled cold weather performance with a working threshold of -15 degree to +49 degree Celcius.
- IM90i Nailer
- 2x batteries
- Battery charger
- Intensive cleaning solution
- Paslode lubricating oil
- Safety glasses to EN166:F
- Allen key
- Instruction manual
- Tool schematics and parts list