Brand Name :
Model Number :
Place of Origin :
Disposable ECG Electrode is a kind of AG/AgCl electrode, it is made up of backing ( such as non-woven fabric, ventilate paper, PE foam and so on ), medical pressure-sensitive adhesive, metal buckle, electric conduction gel.
Disposable ECG Electrode is applicable to electrocardiographic examination or electrocardiographic dynamic and static monitoring, it can be used with various types of monitoring device.
Method of Application:
1. Gently remove the horny layer of the patient with the abrasive paper when necessary ( only for adult ).
2. To connect the clamp of the conductive wire with the electrode buckle.
3. Remove the covering at the edge of the electrode.
4. To stick the adhesive side of the electrode on the examination place tightly.
1. Do not stick on the skin with trauma or scar.
2. Those who have cutaneous hypersusceptibility should use cautiously.
Storage: To store in shady and dry place of 5 ~ 40 degree
Validity: Two Years
Packing: ( with ag/agcl snap and solid gel packed in Aluminium Foil Pouch )
RF40 ( Round ), OF40 ( Oval ), SF40 ( Square ) of PE foam for child:
50PCS/pouch, 500PCS/box, 2000PCS/CTN, 48*34* 33cm, G/W: 6kg
RF 50 ( Round ), OF55 ( Oval ), SF50 ( Square ) of PE foam for adult:
50PCS/pouch, 500PCS/box, 2000PCS/CTN, 59*47.5* 35cm, G/W: 7.5kg
Remark: Other sizes or shapes according to be required
Delivery Lead Time : 20days after receiving the payment
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931