|Min Order Quantity||100 pcs /|
|Supply Ability||On demand|
|Delivery Lead Time||3-5 days after payment received|
The Toky RMA series solid state relay has 2 kinds of turn-on version: Zero voltage, and Random.
Zero voltage turn-on version is energised when voltage meets the zero point (about +/- 15V) and disenergised when current meets the zero point, depending on the signal control on the input circuit. Random voltage turn-on version is energised when input valid control signal, and if not iput signal it is disenergised until the load current less than the holding current.
Its electrical features is as below:
1) Static dV/dt (Off-state): 100V/us.
2) Dynamic dV/dt (On-state): 20V/us.
3) On-State Voltage Drop (Max.): 2V.
4) Switching voltage for zero: 15V.
5) Isolation: 2,000Vac minimum.
6) Operating Temperature Range: -30 to 75 C
7) Turn-On Time (Max.): 10ms.
8) Turn-Off Time (Max.): 10ms.
9) Nominal frequency: 50/60Hz.
We also have a wide range of accessories available to supply, including fuses and fuse holders, heat sinks and thermostats.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931