Brand Name :
Model Number :
Place of Origin :
Nutritional supplement for improving everyone's health
Content in each soft capsule
Soya oil, aerosil, gelatin capsule shell
Box of 10 blisters x 5 soft capsules.
- Spivital contains pure spirulina combined with calcium. Spivital supplements nutrition for enhancement of health, prevention and supportive treatment osteoporotic state in the elderly.
- Spirulina, a blue-green algae (cyanophytes) with form of microscopic, corkscrew-shaped filaments, is a source of perfect organic nutrition that is suitable to the nutrient demand in the elderly including the following components:
- Spirulina provides a high protein content (56% - 77%) and essential amino acids that the body cannot produce.
- Spirulina with a low fat content, mainly polyunsaturated fatty acids acts to prevent frequent cardiovascular diseases in the elderly.
- Spirulina contains large-content betacarotene. Betacarotene is a precursor of vitamin A, is metabolized into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A helps to have good eyesight and enhance the resistance against diseases. Besides, betacarotene is an antioxidant which plays an important role in anti-oxidation and prevention of frequent chronic diseases in the elderly.
- Spirulina contains some B-group vitamins including B1, B2, B6, B12. Vitamin B1 and vitamin B6 are required for nervous system operation. In case of vitamin B1 deficiency, the body shows some signs such as impaired strength, clumsy manner, impaired memory, forgetfulness. Vitamin B6 participates in the synthetic process of substances giving sedative effects and reducing the palpitated and anxious feeling; in erythrocyte synthesis and collagen synthesis for strong bone. Vitamin B2 participates in metabolic reactions of glucide to energy and synthesis of fatty acids, presents in ophthalmic corneal and retinal structures. Vitamin B12 participates in hematogenic process, formation and protection of myelin layer covering the head of nerves, intensification of immune system activities.
- Calcium and magnesium are minerals found in spirulina and are needed to skeletal formation and maintenance. Magnesium also participates in metabolism, cerebral activities and enhances body resistance.
Apart from spirulina, Spivital supplements calcium and vitamin D3 that helps with prevention and supportive treatment osteoporotic state in the elderly.
Spivital helps with strengthening of health, prevention and supportive treatment of osteoporotic state in the elderly.
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Spivital should be taken after meals.
Adults: oral dose of 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
Spivital should not be used in children suffered from hypersensitivity to any components of Spivital Calci.
Note: This product is not a medicine; it has no effects as a substitute for medicament.
24 months from the manufacturing date.
Store in cool, dry places; protected from light.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931