The new torque sensor when compared with previous generation products has the following advantages:
1. Patented new technology, dramatically increases data collection per crank rotation from 18 to 120 times, providing a level of response that meets or exceeds the performance of the very best systems on the market.
2. Adopting new mechanical design and assembly processes avoid the use of fasteners that make come loose, so reducing reliability.
3. Zero startup of torque sensor: activation is immediate on the application of foot pressure to the pedals, with assistance power dosed precisely in accordance with sensor signal voltage rise.
4. Aluminum alloy is used extensively for the main body parts, so reducing weight below that of comparab
5. Smaller: the Hall sensor cover diameter is now reduced from115mm to 95mm, and total thickness reduced from 20mm to 14mm.
6. The control system has also been more closely matched to the sensors, providing enhanced speed sampling information for SCM and other data processing.
7. Controls settings software enhancement has improved the precision of the set parameters.
8. The original separate magnet array has been upgraded to a new multi-pole integrated magnet ring which has greatly improved the precision of signal sampling.
Similar products in other categories :
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931