OTT HD STB
OTT STB is a type of High Definition (HD) STB that supports MPEG2/4, H.264, VC1, RMVB and DIVX. This type of STB can support IPTV multicast video-on-demand (VoD), Internet, and over-the-top (OTT) video applications with additional HD player function. Embedded with P2P media streaming client software on default, this OTT STB plus P2P media streaming system serves as a total solution package for OTT operation. Operators can use such STB to provide interactive OTT services for broadband users, thus increasing the added-value of broadband network and the user scale.
• Maximum bandwidth efficiencies
• Enhanced Video Quality
• Capable of Driving Standard Definition (SD) Displays
• Hardware implementation AES/DES/3DES encryption and decryption algorithm
• Plug &Play Simple Installation and Setup
• Remote Management and Online Software Upgrade
• Fully compatible with Open International Protocol
• Well-documented API, Easy Integration, Support Development of Applications
• Cost Optimized Technology and Design, Low Cost of Ownership
In the main menu, there are useful functions for choice
• MY MOVIE (for user collection)
• WEB TV(for VOD)
• live TV(for live broadcast)
• MEDIA(for local media)
• SETTING(to change configuration)
1) Web TV
The Web TV menu is used for broadcasting the VOD content from the operator. The operator needs IPTV media server software to work together with such system.
The live TV menu is used for broadcasting the live broadcast video from the operator. The operator needs IPTV media server software to work together with such system.
This menu is used for playing user’s local media.
After accessing the SETTING menu, the choices are listed as below:
• Network SET
• Server SET
• System SET
• System info
• Reset as factory-default SETTING
OTT TV Solution
The new OTT model is very different from traditional linear networks. With OTT, content providers send their video to a content delivery network, which in turn caches video across multiple servers in the cloud.
Using this internet-based structure, content providers can expand their video offerings and services at a considerably lower cost than before by transferring video through http protocols. Subscribers gain access to more video content while service providers leverage their existing infrastructure to store and distribute thousands of video assets and interactive applications. New devices, such as IP-enabled television and internet- connectable home theater devices, connect the viewer directly to internet video and services that are delivered through adaptive streaming.
Compatibility, supporting most of the major streaming media formats like wmv, h.264, etc. Supporting mms, file, http, and RTSP protocols.
• Multiple Functions providing users with vivid, smooth, stable high-quality video playback.
• Extensive-keep the existing STB unchanged. OTT STB is developed based on Linux, UC Linux and embedded development environment with lower profile. Other than using the set-top boxes provided by the supplier, customers can also use the existing set-top boxes from a third-party.
• Security and copyright. The system has adopted strict security policies to make the system resources and content safe. Intranet and extranet delivery system has an effective quarantine measures to prevent hackers and unauthorized access.
• Easy Management, convenient management of subscribed users with billing function.
• Valuable media streaming solutions enable much higher quality with decreased deployment cost.
• Advertising functions, advertisement insertion and random inserting capabilities enables the system to have more business value.
• Reliability, the OTT system has strong fault tolerance and good resilience. Software and hardware is able to continue uninterrupted work long hours, and can not affect the functioning of the system in time of module online testing, update, load. It also adapts mature and reliable technology and architecture, and use quality assurance system products.
• Operation-level design, considering the operational purpose, the OTT system is designed and implemented to support large-scale system architecture, with capacity to deal with program distribution and system content distribution, and load balancing of the whole system.
Due to the provider´s product experiences and flexibility, solutions can be offered as well in the following sectors:
Overseas Pay TV, Healthcare, Education, Corporate Environment etc.
Main Advantages of these IPTV and VoD turnkey solutions are the following:
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931