2011 model New advanced Portable Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber
with Skin peeling & Iontophoresis
(AC 100~240V Free , 50~60Hz)
Strong ultrasonic vibration(30,000 per second), generated at the tip of the scrubber, causes the lavation water to get mix with sebum, toxic substances, bacteria, cosmetic residue, ect., then strong vaporization will remove the horny substances, sebum, and ect.
Iontophoresis, a widely used method in the fields of dermatologist, emits feeble electric current to the skin to lower the skin barriers, and used electical repulsion to deliver the nutrients of cosmetics to deep under the skin. La Belle has adoped it for home-care use. By using the "- ion" mode, Vitamin C and ion elements of cosmetics can more easily permeate into skin, and the "+ ion" mode helps permeation of mineral elements into skin.
<How to use>
-Parts and Components-
-Product Specifications and Storage Method-
Product Specifications • Recharge Time: About 3 hours • Power Consumption: Below 10VA • Voltage: AC 220V > DC 5V • Lift Frequency: 30kHz + 20% • Max Ionicity Output Current: 0.1mA+20%
Storage Method (1) Blade Wipe off sediments with soft cloth or tissue after use. [Sterilize with alcohol periodically and do not clean with water.] (2) Primary Part Do not maintain or clean with organic cleaning solvents or benzenepolished solvents.
This may cause damage to the outer case. (3) Cleaning • Clean with soft cloth after use. • Clean the blade of any debris after use. • Do not let cleaning fluid smear within the product. (4) Environmental Conditions 1. Storage Conditions: Temperature 5~45C Humidity: Below RH 60%, Avoid Direct Sunlight. 2. Operation Conditions: Temperature 5~45C Humidity: Below RH 60% (5) Not a Waterproof product Do not put in water nor store in humid space such as bathroom Li-Polymer Battery • Battery Warranty is 6 months from sales date. • Capital replacement after 6 months [Battery lifespan differs on use and storage conditions]
Recharge incase initial use or after long-term storage.
1. Turns off after the recharge sound [beep-beep-beep]. Must recharge and use. 2. Use the recharge adapter supplied with the product [Outlet part: AC 110~220V/50~60Hz, Product connection: 5V DC] Properly charging when display box [refer to picture]. 3. will turn on and off after maximum of 4 hours of recharge.
• Recharge time may differ due to operation duration and conditions. • Long-term storage will discharge the battery even without operation. Recharge at least once a month. • Batteries, which are expendables, will slowly reduce in operation duration.
When duration is half of initial time replace batteries. • Battery warranty is 6 months from purchase. Storage temperature conditions: 5C ~ 45C Humidity; Below 60%, Avoid direct sun light.
-How to use-
Before using - Use lightly for the first use [Within 1Min], extensive use can cause pigmentation or skin irritation.
1. Remove makeup and cleanse face. 2. If possible moist the corneous layer with a steam towel or facial steamer. [Optional] 3. Apply warm water or beauty water with makeup cotton around the skin-care area. 4. Operate by pushing the button. [Maximum 5 minute operation.] 5. Start peeling by operating the blade as in the picture above. [About 2-3 minutes] 6. Constantly apply warm water or beauty water during operation. 7. When finished turn off the product and wash face or wipe with cold towel. - First start once a week and gradually 2-3 times a week. - Effective during a foot bath or a half bath.
1. Nutrient Supply for whitening and moisture care. 2. Apply iontophoresis makeup or nutrient makeup. 3. Push the power button twice to start the iontophoresis function. 4. Operate by gently pulling the blade as in the picture above.
[Press areas where pulling is difficult or makeup applied areas.] 5. Finish by applying skin lotion and turn off the product. ※ When using cosmetics use 2-3 times a week.
Cautions are classified as [Warning] and [Precautions] and the meaning as follows.
• Do not use this product other than specified in this instruction manual. • Turn off the power in case the need to halt. • Do not stay on one area for a long time. • Rapid movement reduces the effect • Blood pressure disease, Heart disorder, pregnancy, purulent inflammation, skin disease, pimples, menstruation, mental disease, artificial heart, artificial implants such as metal or silicone. • Do not use around the pupil or eyelid, bleeding wound area, skin disease, malignant tumor, uvula area,
oral cavity or genitals. • Abide the once a day policy.
• Follow the doctor’s report.
• Be careful product damage and electrical shock. • Only use the adapter supplied with the product. • Do not bend the cord by force and pull the plug to cut off power. • Avoid physical shock. • Do not alter, repair or convert other than specified in the instruction manual. • Store in a clean and shock-less area, and in moderate temperature.
Do not put heaters and other heating devices nearby
• Be careful of electric shock. • Do not operate with wet hands, and be careful of water contact with product. • Do not operate in wet and damp areas like the bathroom.
• Check the product in case the package is damaged. • Test on arm in case of sensitive skin or if allergic to metal. • Use lightly for the first use [Within 1Min], extensive use can cause pigmentation or skin irritation.