Underground CPVC Cable Bushings
Underground PVC-C cable bushings are widely used as protection ducts for super-high voltage and high voltage power cables and street lamp power cables underground.
1) Competitive price: Its unit price is a little lower than cement pipe and 20% lower than steel pipe;
2) Light weight: 1/5 lighter than steel pipe and 1/6 lighter than copper pipe;
3) Easy installation: There is no need to biuld concrete protection layer before installation so that project cost can be reduced significantly;
4) Excellent aging resistance and ultraviolet radiation resistance performance, long service life;
5) Low friction coefficient between inner and outer walls;
6) Extensive temperature resistance: -40ï¿½ï¿½to 95ï¿½ï¿½
7) Exellent electric and thermal insulation performance;
Various sizes from φ50mm to φ250mm.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931