The world's first V.I.P dust-collector was developed on the 15th of March 1995 and its patent has been registered in Korea, Japan, US, Germany, and China to be globally recognized for its performance and technology. Performance of maintenance and lifespan has more 15% advantages, while operation cost is little higher by not more 5% than conventional, showing that more than 10% of investment can be saved in long run.
- Installation area is significantly reduced by using an integrated type filter cloth in the smooth flow of air and dust. The filter length is not restricted, even in large scale facilities.
- Natural precipitation of dust is maximized by reducing the inlet speed of the air with dust in the collecting chamber,in addition to high-density collection and an extended filter lifecycle.
- The downward air flow prevents dust from flying back up through the collecting chamber, achieving 20mg/sm3 or less at the outlet (efficiency: 99.99%).
- Power consumption is reduced by more than 15~20% as a result of minimum pressure loss (30mmAq, less)in the collecting chamber.
- Maintenance costs reduced by the extended lifecycle of the filter due to reduced pressure loss, as well as to the integrated type filter cloth which enables easier maintenance.