Brand Name :
Place of Origin :
vehicle check engine light fault code reader for VW/AUDI
DetailedÂ ProductÂ DescriptionÂ
The newly introduced powerful digital auto scanner T55e is an OEM level diagnostic scan tool for most VW/AUDI sold worldwide since 1990, and supports all AW and VW OBD2/EOBD protocols, Including the newly released controller area network (CAN) protocolÂ allowing user to keep up with the latest development in automotive diagnostic scanning. reliable and easy to use.
1.SearchÂ andÂ readÂ DTC.
2.Â DefineÂ inÂ theÂ Screen.
3.Â CheckÂ 18Â systemÂ includingÂ Engine, Â Airbag, Â ABS, Â AutoÂ Trans....
4.Â EnglishÂ interface.
5.Â OneÂ YearÂ warranty
BenefitsÂ andÂ FeaturesÂ
1. Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTCs) of most electronically controlled vehicle modules, including Engine , ABS , Airbags, Transmission , Radio , Climate Control(A/C), Cent. Elect., Steering Wheel, Instruments, Immobilizer , etc.
2. Works with Volkswagen and Audi(Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/TouaregÂ /GTI /Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990.
3.Â Reads and clears generic truble codes of cars using ISO 9141-2 (CARB), ISO 14230 (KWP-2000) and ISO-15765(CAN) protocols.
4. Turns off MIL lights of engine, airbags , ABS , A/T and most other systems.
5. CAN(Controller Area Network) Capability.
6. Resets oil service light.
7. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN).
8. Displays I/M Readiness Status.
9. Displays DTC definitions on Unit Screen.
10.Highly reliable and accurate.
11.Easy to use with friendly interface.
12.Safely communicates with the on-board computers.
13.Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD.
14.System upgradeable via internet.
15.Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.Â Â Â
Â Â Â One-year warranty against defects.
Display:Â Backlit, Â 128Â xÂ 64Â pixelÂ displayÂ withÂ contrastÂ adjustment.
OperatingÂ Temperature:Â 0Â toÂ 50CÂ (32Â toÂ 122Â F).
StorageÂ Temperature:Â -20Â toÂ 70CÂ (-4Â toÂ 158Â F).
Power:Â 8Â toÂ 16Â VoltsÂ providedÂ viaÂ vehicleÂ battery.Â Â
Â LengthÂ Â Â
107Â mmÂ (3.74")
37Â mmÂ (1.38")
NW:Â 0.73kgÂ (1.611b), Â GW:Â 0.98kg(2.161b)Â
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the UnitedStates, all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe , Japan and Asian Area) CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO9141, KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area Network.)
1.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â User'sÂ ManualÂ Â (InstructionsÂ onÂ toolÂ operations)
2.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â CDsÂ Â (IncludesÂ user'sÂ manual, Â DTCsÂ lookupÂ libraryÂ andÂ etc.)
3.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â OBD2Â Â CableÂ Â (WorksÂ betweenÂ OBD2Â toolÂ andÂ vehicle)Â
4.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â USBÂ CableÂ Â (UsedÂ toÂ updateÂ theÂ scanÂ tool)
5.Â Â Â Â Â Â Â CarryÂ CaseÂ Â (AÂ nylonÂ caseÂ toÂ storeÂ theÂ wholeÂ setÂ scanÂ tool)
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931