The two-component desk-top dosing system VisCompact Duo-Desk is based on the sophisticated endless-piston principle. Dosing volume, dosing speed and mixing ratio are fully programmable via configuration menus - with simple menu guidance and dedicated graphical user interface.
- high precision compliance of the mixing ratio even with varying fluid viscosities
- repeatable dosing results without mechanical system adjustment
- no contact of the two mixing materials in the static mixer - elimination of possible cured material in the dispensers
- compact system design - dosing spot right at mixing head
- extremely high wear resistance of used dispenser technology
- cost savings through high production quality and less rejected parts
- level sensors on the containers for fluid emptying status
- outlet pressure sensors for constant monitoring
- start of dosing cycle by foot switch activation
The VisCompact Duo-Desk system is applicable for a wide range of two component dosing processes. Typical product manufacturing processes are: PCB, electronic modules/housings, sensors, magnet coils, motor rotors/stators, optical components, mechanical parts, home appliances, automotive components and many more.
Control functions: continuous mode, quantity dosing, suck-back option, calibration mode
The system can be optionally equipped with a tube hand loader (hose package) for remote dosing applications.
Technical details of the tube hand loader:
- max. operating pressure: 10 bar
- hose length: 1.5 m
- hose diameter: 1/4''
- hose material: PTFE
- total weight: approx. 3 kg
Similar products in other categories :
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931