The Multi-disk Screw Press developed by Kintep follows the dewatering principles of force-water current, thin-layer dewatering, moderate pressure and extension of the sludge dewatering path. It is able to treat low concentration sludge and oily sludge effectively, with low energy consumption and easy operation. This Multi-plate Screw Press realizes an energy-efficiently sludge dewatering.
Layers of spacers, fixed and moving rings construct the dewatering cylinder. Moving rings, which are slightly smaller than the outer diameter of the screw and slightly narrower than the spacers, are located between the fixed rings. Edge of the screw pushes these moving rings in continuous circular motion.
The moving rings continuously clean sludge out of the gaps, prevents clogging and reduces the use of rinsing water.
1. One-in-all design, fits in small facility
Multi-plate Screw Press adopted the unified structure that serves two functions, thickening and dewatering in the single machinery. The drum filter, because of the clog-free, realizes higher speed of filtering phenomena per filtering area as compared to other methods. For this reason, low concentration sludge of about Total Solids 0.2%, as well as thickened sludge, can be directly fed without pre-thickening.
2. Applicable to sludge in various kinds of applications
1) Municipal water and wastewater treatment plants
2) Agricultural/fishery community wastewater treatment plants
3) Industrial waste treatment plants
4) Food/beverage production plants
5) Dairy farming/Meat processing plants
6) Chemicals manufacturing plants
7) Machinery manufacturing/Metal processing plants
8) Laundry wastewater
9) Other (paper manufacturing, building material manufacturing, oilfield associated water accompanied with crude oil mining, etc. )
3. Wide range of line-up/Small footprint
The model of sludge dewatering press based on the customer needs can be selected from a wide range of line-up, and can be installed in places where placement would not be possible with other technologies for reasons such as low building ceilings or limited area. This makes Multi-plate Screw Press suitable to customers who are considering the replacement of existing dewatering equipment.
4. Easy operation/Easy maintenance
Full automatic 24-hour operation without an operator on-site is possible with automatic operation control using various sensors. With this function, manual operation, such as starting or stopping, is not required. Moreover, daily maintenance is minimized, requires no skilled labor neither special knowledge, so that everybody can use it easily.
5. Power and water saving
The screw which is the main component rotates very slowly at a rate of 2 to 4 rpm, so that it consumes very low power and thus economical. Multi-plate Screw Press prevents filter mesh from clogging with its unique self-cleaning mechanism, removing the need for huge amounts of water for clogging prevention.
Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931