- CAS No.: 111-42-2
- Other Names: 2 2-Dihydroxydiethylamine
- MF: C4H11NO2
- EINECS No.: NO
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 99%
- Appearance: colorless viscous liquid or crystal
- Application: surfactant,corrosion inhibitor, chemical intermediate
- density: 1.097
- coagulation point: 28℃
- boiling point: 268.8℃
- flashing point: 146,137℃
- refractive index: 1.4776
Molecular formula: HN(CH2CH2OH)2
Molecular weight: 105.14
Melting point: 28°c
Boiling point: 269.1°c
Flash point: 146°c
1. Perfect thickening, foaming and foam-stabilizing ability
2. Good emulsification and decontamination ability
3. Be compatible with other anionic surfactants and good synergistic effects
4. Excellent antistatic, antirust and anticorrosion performance.
5. High cost performance.
Colorless or yellowish viscous liquid
Color (Pt/Co) ≤
1. In the chemical industry, the product can be widely applied to scour catharsis things, shampoo, liquid products such as production and manufacturing, exert its thickening, wetting and stability of the bubble.
2. In textile and dyeing industry, used for textiles detergent, and other textile auxiliaries ingredients, such as a thickening agent, emulsifier, etc, but also the important synthetic fiber spinning oil is one of the components.
3. Used for preparation of metal antirust paint stripped detergent and etc
4. Be used in metal abrasive materials and the preparation dewaxing, also can be widely used in electroplating industry and shoeshine, printing ink, etc
Store in dry and cool place, keep away from sunshine and rain.