Search Advanced Search
Home > Selling Leads > Food & Beverage > Baby Food > Sell German Aptamil Baby Formula Milupa Milk Powder 800g

Sell German Aptamil Baby Formula Milupa Milk Powder 800g

  • Total 71 Related Items
  • Company Name : preema Int'l Limited
  • Membership :Free member
  • Registrarion Date :2016. 09. 10
  • CountryRegion:United States
  • Address:171 CAMFORD WAY, LUTON LU 334, ENGLAND 171 CAMFORD WAY, LUTON LU 334, ENGLAND luton, United States
  • Phone / Fax:00-447-753237898  /  
  • Contact:Mr Brooks
Contact Now* Send an Inquiry to this supplier.
  • Share to :
  • Pinterest

Description

We are a VAT registered distributor of German Aptamil and other baby food. We are based in Germany and we ship worldwide.



Product: Aptamil Milk Powder

Stock Locations: Hamburg, Germany

Inspection: SGS / Other

Price: $10/Tin.

Packing: Stage 1~3: 900 grams, 6pcs per carton, Stage 4 : 900 grams, 3pcs per carton

Minimum Order: 1x20fcl

Loading Ports: Hamburg Port

Delivery lead time: 3- 5 days maximum after payment

Terms of payment: We accept 30% down payment by T/T against proforma invoice to enable us process goods prior to shipment and the rest 70% upon arrival of goods at destination port.



We shall be looking forward to establish a long term business relationship with you in good faith and trustworthiness and will be capable to supply you premium quality Aptamil milk powder regularly with specifications that will meet your market demands.

  • Related Keywords :baby milk
  • Date Posted : 2017. 09. 13
  • Valid Until : 2018. 07. 05

Product Image

  • Sell German Aptamil Baby Formula Milupa Milk Powder 800g

Browse: Manufacturer Directory Countries China India Korea Premium Suppliers Community Site Map

About EC21 Contact Us Terms & Conditions Report Item Online Trading Risks Product Listing Policy

中文 繁體 한국어 日本語 Español Русский Français Deutsch

Copyright (c)1997-2020 EC21 Inc. All Rights Reserved. EC21 in KoreanChinese

Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931

Inquiry Basket ()