Search Advanced Search
Home > Selling Leads > Agriculture > Fruit > Apples > Sell New arrival Fresh Fuji apples

Sell New arrival Fresh Fuji apples

  • Total 177 Related Items
  • Company Name :Nw Trading Ltd Pty Ltd
  • Membership :Free member
  • Registrarion Date :2018. 05. 04
  • CountryRegion:South Africa
  • Address:16 Zeiss Rd Laser Park Roodeport Johannesburg Gauteng, South Africa
  • Phone / Fax:0632468801-6235-623539947  /  
  • Contact:Kabali   skype_chat
Contact Now* Send an Inquiry to this supplier.
  • Share to :
  • Pinterest

Description

New arrival Fresh Fuji apples with Cheaper price

Name  ---Fresh Fuji Apples(Red: 80%-90% up )
Place of Origin  ---South Africa
Supply Time  All--- year round
(one carton)  15 kilograms

Packing  Inner:Tray, Netting sheath, Plastic bag.
Outer:Carton with our brand or your requirement.
Market  All over the world
Processing Capacity---  About 10tons per day and we can provide goods within 2-3days
for 1 container.
Storing Temperature  0℃
MOQ  1600 cartons loaded in 1x40ft container (24 tons)
Port of loading  Durban
Delivery Time  With in 7 days after the confirmations of the order or the
receipt of the deposit. If packing design from your requirement,
delivery time will be adjusted properly.
Payment Informtaion  
30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%
We're supply after-sales service

Product Image

  • Sell New arrival Fresh Fuji apples

Browse: Manufacturer Directory Countries China India Korea Premium Suppliers Community Site Map

About EC21 Contact Us Terms & Conditions Report Item Online Trading Risks Product Listing Policy

中文 繁體 한국어 日本語 Español Русский Français Deutsch

Copyright (c)1997-2020 EC21 Inc. All Rights Reserved. EC21 in KoreanChinese

Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931

Inquiry Basket ()