Search Advanced Search
Home > Premium Suppliers >

Electronic Components & Supplies

Premium Suppliers in Electronic Components & Supplies (1-15 out of 15))

HOICE Co., Ltd. [Manufacturer] Korea Trade PRO Member since 2016

Technical Reserves - By securing the manufacturing techniques to meet the flexibility and rigidity at the same time mixed with a binder for the dielectric, our embedded capacitor without causing dielectric breakdown in

MEC Industries [Manufacturer] Korea Trade PRO Member since 2013 e-book

MEC Industries was established in 1996 with specialization of marketing and sales for Cleanroom consumables and ESD control products. MEC Industries is a distributing supplier with sub-contracting based manufacturing fa

BD SENSORS GmbH [Manufacturer] Germany Trade PRO Member since 2018

BD|SENSORS was founded in 1994 as a start-up by three people and within a few years it evolved into one of the most important suppliers of electronic pressure measurement equipment in the global market. The companys hea

Bo Sung Silicone Co., Ltd. [Manufacturer] Korea Trade PRO Member since 2018

Silicone and Teflon Wires are highly heat or cold resistant, so the quality is directly related to safety. Bo Sung Silicone Co., Ltd. established in 1988 has been grown up as one of leading companies in Korea for silico

EL3 Inc. [Manufacturer] Korea Trade PRO Member since

We are Metal Molding Inductor manufacturer in South Korea. although we are not a global size supplier, we are small hidden champion having great reputation with high competitiveness in the Korean market. We have built

Ajinextek Co., Ltd. [Manufacturer] Korea Trade PRO Member since e-book

AJINEXTEK was founded in 1995 with the vision of technology development, society reform and national wealth creation, and the core competencies of all employees have focused on realizing this vision by securing in-house

Elivision [Trading Company] Korea Trade PRO Member since

Elivision is a dedicated manufacturer of Digital Signage devices with designing, engineering and manufacturing capabilities. We produce custom made models as well as standard ones. Why Elivision? *Actual Manufacturer We

Bicheng Enterprise Limited [Manufacturer] China Trade OK Member since 2013

Bicheng Enterprise Limited is an established supplier and solution provider of printed circuit boards(PCB). We professionally specialize in feature services for computer, telecommunication, automotive, consumer electron

KST Components Ltd [Manufacturer] China Trade OK Member since 2018

KST Semiconductors established in 1998, an Electronic Components manufacturer & distributor located in Shenzhen, China. 15 years experiences for providing different kinds of Semiconductors including IGBT Modules, Integr

Garish Korea [Distributor/Wholesaler] Korea Trade OK Member since

Garish Korea is a company that manufactures and supplies consumable products. We mainly produce household goods such as cleaning tool, natural laundry ball, dehumidifier, kitchen supplies and etc. Then we supply those p

JPKKorea [Manufacturer] Korea Trade OK Member since 2018

We're honored to introduce our company and product to you. Our products have remarkable energy saving rate and we hold firm, approved results of our products energy saving rates. The unique feature of our products is th

S&D Group Co., Limited [Trading Company] China Trade OK Member since 2014

We mainly deals various of Electronics, Food Maching, fashion products. In the future. We will constantly enrich our items and try to do the best for the customers. S&D also value our customer's product introduction, a

Shenghe Glass [Manufacturer] China Trade OK Member since 2018

We are a leading manufacturer of Tempered Glass/ Toughened Glass/ Laminated Glass from China.

Changzhou Wujin Kaili Electronic Factory [Manufacturer] China Trade OK Member since 2016

Changzhou Wujin Kaili Electronic Factory ( Kaili Electronic Limited ) was founded in January in 2000 year . Located on Changzhou city , Jiangsu Province . Near the Shanghai We are small scale factories . We only have a

Dnet Co., Ltd. [Manufacturer] Korea Trade OK Member since

Dnet is the only one company in Korea that has been manufacturing microwave motion sensor which is the key component of radar sensor. Also, Dnet is selling 60% of products to Israel and the rest 40% to Europe and U.S.A.

(1-15 out of 15)
Page 1 of 11
Go to Page Go
Buyer Tools
How to Buy?
Post Buying Leads
Trade Alert
Credit Report

Sponsored Sites

Browse: Manufacturer Directory Countries China India Korea Premium Suppliers Community Site Map

About EC21 Contact Us Terms & Conditions Report Item Online Trading Risks Product Listing Policy

中文 繁體 한국어 日本語 Español Русский Français Deutsch

Copyright (c)1997-2019 EC21 Inc. All Rights Reserved. EC21 in KoreanChinese

Business Registry Number: 120-86-03931

Inquiry Basket ()